Tú ganas

Hoy la pequeña historia estará por fin terminada.
[Today, this short story will be finally over].

Se sentó rápidamente y hubiera optado seguir su plan al vuelo, si Martine no hubiera agarrado su mano antes. Para ser una mujer pequeña, apretaba relativamente fuerte.
[He quickly sat up and would have opted to follow his plan in a rush, had Martine not caught hold of his hand first. For a petite woman, she had a relatively strong grip.]

"¿Qué estabas haciendo?", preguntó.
["What were you doing?", she asked].

Y aunque se veía más curiosa que enojada, él estaba tan nervioso que sólo podía tartamudear.
[And though she looked more curious than angry, he was so nervous, he could only stutter].

"Verás... yo.. y-yo estaba... tu..."
["You see... I... I-I was... you..."]

La pregunta lo atrapó desprevenido. Ni siquiera podía formar una oración.
[He was caught off guard by the question. He couldn't even form a sentence].

¿Por qué no lo había abofeteado? Él sabía que lo tenia merecido.
[Why didn't she just slap him? He knew he deserved it].

Podría haber estado enojada, podría haberlo abofeteado, podría haberse asustado y escapado. En vez de todas esas cosas, ella lo besó.
[She could have been angry, she could have slapped him, she could have been scared out and ran away. Instead, of all things, she kissed him].

Estuvieron así un momento, cuando Martine rompió el silencio
[They were like that for a moment, when Martine broke the silence]

"La cama es mía".
["I get the bed"].

"Sí, señorita", respondió Tintin sin pensarlo dos veces. ¿Qué mas podía decirle a eso?
["Yes, miss", he answered without giving it a thought. What else could he say to that?]

Canción
The Fear (Instrumental) by Lily Allen on Grooveshark


You win
clic para ver tamaño original
Tintin y Martine Vandezande son propiedad de Hergé y su fundación.
El dibujo es mio.
Lo siento por la larga espera. Tuve un cumpleaños increíble, por cierto. El mejor novio de todos me regalo El Tesoro de Rackham el Rojo, tuve que contener un chillido =P
[I'm sorry for the long wait. Had an awesome birthday, by the way. Best boyfriend ever got me Red Rackham's Treasure, I had to contain a squeal =P]

6 °C:

Caroline dijo...

Omg I love this !!! Finally xD Thank you Emilia ^^ You're my idol now :] Keep up the good work!

Anónimo dijo...

Love it, love it, love it! Though I am sad that this little story is over I'll miss looking forward to each new installment :)

-Dahlia

Caroline dijo...

I hope the next story will be just as romantic as this :3

unscandal dijo...

I will surely make another one in the future =)

Anónimo dijo...

Hopefully, she gets Tintin in the bed, too.

...to share body heat.


(What? Her clothes are soaked. She's probably freezing, and Tintin too! Cuddling will warm them right up!)

Caroline dijo...

I agree :] they should go to bed together

Publicar un comentario

 

EVERYBODY IS FREE TO WEAR SUNSCREEN Design by Insight © 2009