Dúo

Ayer fui a ver Las Aventuras de Tintin: El Secreto del Unicornio. Creo que deje parte de mi alma en el cine, así que tendré que volver allá y recuperarla.
[Went to see The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn yesterday. I think I left part of my soul in the cinema, so I guess I'll have to go there again to get it back].

Practicando con personajes nuevos. La Castafiore y Peggy Alcazar.
[Practicing with new characters: Castafiore and Peggy Alcazar].

Pensaba hacer otra escena de ese fanfic que me gusta tanto, pero después me di cuenta que las dos tenían las ropas equivocadas. Para la próxima!
[I was thinking about making another scene of that fanfic that I like so much, but then I realized both of them had the wrong set of clothes. Next time will be!]

Esta canción y porque la banda sonora de la película me parecio increíble. Quizas en la pelicula no encaja muy bien, pero por si sola lo es. La aparición de la Castafiore en la pelicula fue breve y memorable, como debía ser
[I choose this song, because I think the movie soundtrack was amazing. Perhaps sometimes it doesn't fit with the movie, but by itself it is. The aparition of Bianca Castafiore in the movie was brief and memorable, as it had to be].

Presenting Bianca Castafiore by John Williams on Grooveshark


Duet
clic para ver tamaño original

1 °C:

Anónimo dijo...

[I was thinking about making another scene of that fanfic that I like so much, but then I realized both of them had the wrong set of clothes. Next time will be!]

Really? I’m so excited, which scene? I promise I’ll have a new chapter real soon!
-Dahlia Nilsson (aka SenoraAlcazar)

Publicar un comentario

 

EVERYBODY IS FREE TO WEAR SUNSCREEN Design by Insight © 2009